What we’re doing to keep our customers safe
- Customers entering the shop must adhere to social distancing measures and wear face coverings, unless providing proof of exemption.
- Bocca Bona drivers wear face coverings and deliveries are contactless where possible.
- Delivery cars are sanitised after every shift.
- Our staff are provided with uniforms which they change into onsite.
- Shoe coverings are provided so that staff are not entering the back shop wearing outdoor shoes.
- Masks and aprons are worn as required and enhanced handwashing procedures are in place.
- Our equipment is cleaned and sanitised frequently before, during and after service and we are following a stricter cleaning schedule in line with Covid 19 guidance.
- Pizza delivery bags are cleaned after each use.
What we’re doing to keep our staff safe
- Face coverings are in use by all staff.
- Lockers are provided for storing outdoor clothing whilst working.
- Hand sanitiser is available and handwashing procedures are in place.
- Social distancing measures are practised where possible.
- Staff areas and equipment are cleaned frequently and cleaning records are kept.
- We regularly review our Covid 19 policy and procedures and update our processes where required.
- A Risk Assessment has been carried out and communicated with all staff.
Should you wish to view our Covid 19 Risk Assessment, click here.