What we’re doing to keep our customers safe
- Customers and staff are advised to socially distance and not enter the premises if unwell.
- Bocca Bona deliveries are contactless where possible.
- Delivery cars are sanitised after every shift.
- Our staff are provided with uniforms which they change into onsite.
- Enhanced handwashing procedures are in place.
- Our equipment is cleaned and sanitised frequently before, during and after service and we are following a strict cleaning schedule in line with guidance from the FSA.
- Pizza delivery bags are cleaned regularly.
What we’re doing to keep our staff safe
- Hand sanitiser is available and handwashing procedures are in place.
- Social distancing measures are practised where possible.
- Staff areas and equipment are cleaned frequently and cleaning records are kept.
- We regularly review our policies and procedures and update our processes where required.
- A Risk Assessment has been carried out with regards to COVID 19 and communicated with all staff.