What we’re doing to keep our customers safe
- In line with current local restrictions, customers are not permitted to enter our premises when collecting orders. We have introduced measures so that when customers come to collect, we contact you when your order is ready and meet you at the door with your food. This discourages customers from waiting outside the shop and crowds forming.
- Bocca Bona drivers wear face coverings and deliveries are contactless where possible.
- Delivery cars are sanitised after every shift.
- Our staff are provided with uniforms which they change into onsite.
- Shoe coverings are provided so that staff are not entering the back shop wearing outdoor shoes.
- Masks and aprons are worn as required and enhanced handwashing procedures are in place.
- Our equipment is cleaned and sanitised frequently before, during and after service and we are following a stricter cleaning schedule in line with Covid 19 guidance.
- Pizza delivery bags are cleaned after each use.
What we’re doing to keep our staff safe
- Face coverings are in use by all staff.
- Lockers are provided for storing outdoor clothing whilst working.
- Hand sanitiser is available and handwashing procedures are in place.
- Social distancing measures are practised where possible.
- Staff areas and equipment are cleaned frequently and cleaning records are kept.
- We regularly review our Covid 19 policy and procedures and update our processes where required.
- A Risk Assessment has been carried out and communicated with all staff.
Should you wish to view our Covid 19 Risk Assessment, click here.